We can help you with advise, planning and potential funding for:
- Soil erosion and compaction – to improve soil health related to crops, livestock and other activities
- Irrigation water efficiency -to improve water delivery to crops, e.g. switching from hand lines to drip irrigation.
- Stream/ditch buffers for water quality – With SIDICapproval, to improve buffers along drainage ditches/canals that ultimately flow into the Multnomah Channel.
- Wildlife habitat – to help landowners with specific species control or improving habitat.
- Transition to Organics – to help convert farm operations to organics to access emerging local, regional and national markets.
- Accessing local markets – to access the growing market for local produce and products, whether they be organic or not.
- Easements (farm and wildlife) – to help keep farmland in production.
- Livestock – to alleviate mud, manure, pasture problems by helping create a grazing or manure compost management plan.
- Weeds – to identify and help remove invasive weeds from pastures, crops and natural areas.
Hours: The District office is open Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Address: 2701 NW Vaughn Street, Ste. 450, Portland, OR, 97210