Howell Territorial Park – Portland-Metro maintains this 120-acre park where the region’s natural and cultural history come together in one serene pastoral setting. Travel less than one mile off the bridge straight down Sauvie Island Road where the long driveway leading up the the Bybee Howell House is on the right.
- a pioneer orchard
- large natural wetlands
- an authentically restored (Bybee-Howell) farmhouse built in 1856.
- Two reservable picnic areas
- available for reservations from Memorial Day to Labor Day. To make a reservation, call Sue Lowe at 503-665-4995 or send e-mail to email@example.com or http://www.oregonmetro.gov/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=152
- House Yard -located between the Bybee House and the barn area accommodates up to 175 people, includes use of 7 picnic tables and 4 trash cans rental fee – $225 (noon to 5 p.m.) additional hour – $55 (one hour maximum)
- Fir Grove – area accommodates up to 175 people, includes use of 7 picnic tables and 4 trash cans rental fee – $225 (noon to 5 p.m.) additional hour – $55 (one hour maximum)
- Sauvie Island Center – 503-341-8627 firstname.lastname@example.org