Church began in May of 1944 in the Sauvie Island School. The current church building was completed in the late 1950s and the house on the property was built in the early 1960s. It was remodeled in the early 1990s.
The church offers worship services on Sundays at 10:00 am, with childcare and a program for younger children. There are a variety of Bible studies offered throughout the community during the year.
During the school year there is an after-school Bible Club for grade school children.
We also join with other churches in providing a Bible Camp for students going into 4th-7th grades, and 8th-12th grades.
Our purpose is to glorify God by helping people know forgiveness in Jesus Christ and follow Him as life-long learners.