Howell Territorial Park – Portland-Metro maintains this 120-acre park where the region’s natural and cultural history come together in one serene pastoral setting. Travel less than one mile off the bridge straight down Sauvie Island Road where the long driveway leading up the the Bybee Howell House is on the right.
- a pioneer orchard
- large natural wetlands
- an authentically restored (Bybee-Howell) farmhouse built in 1856.
- Reservable picnic area
- Howell Territorial Park has one picnic area available for reservation year-round. Reservations are required for parties of 25 or more.
- To make a reservation call 503-665-4995 or e-mail to email@example.com
- located between the Bybee House and the barn
- area accommodates up to 250 people, includes use of 14 picnic tables seating up to 120
- rental fee – $450
- For more information, view Metro web page.